Another famous recipe straight out of Chef Ryan’s kitchen, and this time it is an easy one. He likes to mix things up a bit for everyone, moving from savoury to sweet and challenging to even-my-kids-can-make-this.
These gorgeous teatime treats are an absolute hit with everyone, so we suggest you double up the recipe and make a large batch otherwise they could be finished before even the chef has a chance to try one. We hope you enjoy them!
- 250g Butter (soft)
- 1 cup White sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 10ml Vanilla essence
- 1 cup Macadamia nuts
- 1 cup White chocolate chips
- 5ml Baking powder
- 3 cup Cake flour
- Preheat the oven to 180ᵒC.
- Using an electric beater (or a stand mixer), cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and mix well.
- Toast the macadamia nuts until light brown.
- Break the nuts into small pieces.
- Add the vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add the nuts and the white chocolate chips to the butter mixture and fold in.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl.
- Add the butter mixture to the flour and mix well.
- Grease a baking tray.
- Roll balls with the biscuit mixture and place on the baking tray.
- Press down each ball with a fork.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until the tops are golden brown.
- Once the cookies done, remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.