We encourage you to pack your suitcase properly in order to ensure that you have everything you need for your safari holiday. We suggest the following:
- Comfortable walking shoes/hiking boots for walks, sandals & flip-flops for around the camp
- Neutral coloured clothing and preferably cotton is recommended for both your game drives and bush walks.
- Swimming costume, sun hat and sun block
- Camera, video, binoculars, memory cards and charging equipment
- Formal wear is not required
Summer and Winter months vary in temperature, please tailor your clothing to suit the seasons:
- Summer (October to end of April) shorts, tea shirts, swimming costume, long trousers and a light jersey or fleece
- Winter (May to end September) Long trousers and long-sleeved t-shirts/shirts, fleece, warm jacket, beanie, scarf, warm shoes, warm pyjamas
The Timbavati Private Nature Reserve (where Tanda Tula is located) is in a low risk Malaria area, yet we recommend that guests take prophylactics.
Please consult your Doctor before travelling.