01 March 2019 to 30 September 2019: R7 500 per person per night sharing (minimum four guests)
- Tanda Tula Field Camp operates from the 1st of March and ending on the 30th of September annually.
- Tanda Tula Field Camp is an exclusive-use camp only
- In 2019, the camp accommodates a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 guests
- Minimum stay of 3 nights
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Not suitable for children under 10
- Children of 14 years and older may participate in walking safaris
The rate excludes:
- The Timbavati Conservation levy, as below
- Premium wines and French Champagne
- Transfers from Hoedspruit airport or any other destination to and from the arrival point at Tanda Tula Safari Camp
Between 01 March and 31 March, and 01 May and 30 June, we will be offering a 5-nights Explorers Safari special. This includes two nights at Field Camp and three nights at Safari Camp. Minimum nights reduced and 3-night special applies at Safari Camp.